Sunday 20 January 2013

Some actual progress!!!!

Yes thats right, I have made some actual progress!!!!

An ongoing project at the moment is a small contingent of Carcaradons Space Marines as Allies and in that vein, I have finally started work on my first test pieces for my chosen colour scheme.... first... the colour scheme was inspired by this:




these are the Mako shark concept vehicles made by Chevrolet as prototypes of the Corvette......

Now my Wip Dreadnought Weapon arms:



I am trying to mimic the fade effect off the Mako's from the almost black at the top to the virtually white at the bottom, still very much Wip at this time..... but feel free to offer any suggestions/tips.

thanks for looking, TWTs

1 comment:

  1. Seems a promising colour scheme look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete