Monday 1 April 2013

More!!! I say MORE progress!!!!!

yep thats right only one day after my last post I find I have achieved enough that I want to post again.....

so on with show and tell, Blunderhawk.... not huge progress... but it has 2 wings now and a bit of detail added to the cockpit, frames on the windows..... which will be painted either grey or silver....

most progress was achieved on the landing pad....
it now has sloped sides, and the ramp is now clad in textured plastic checker-plate....
and then to hide all those unsightly panel gaps..... I added a bit of re-enforcing to all the corners.....

I think it tidies it up nicely..... oh by the way, that little yellow dot on the 'pad is the switch to control the LED landing lights..... you still have to reach underneath to turn on the EL wire though.... so I may keep pondering about re-locating that switch....

just for giggle I did a little bit of conversion work on a model I picked up from my FLGS  A clone wars era republic assault craft, I intend to use it as personal drop shuttle for my inquisitor in Inquisimunda....mainly cosmetic changes so far, a couple of basic weapon changes, it now mounts two fixed forward firing auto cannon for self defense in the air, and the ball turrets now each boast a heavy stubber for suppression fire during landings...
makes rather a good fit on the pad, I think......

last pic for this post... a group shot of my creativenessness this weekend....

can't help thinking I should have made the pad big enough to take the blunderhawk.....whoopsy...

hope you enjoyed, as always any comments are always welcomed......

TWTs

2 comments:

  1. LMAO They both look great, I did wonder about if they would work together and now you've answered that question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite possibly the joint maddest project I have seen on a minis blog lately - and that is a good thing IMHO! :)

    ReplyDelete